SA-42 Saxophone Harness Strap with Soft Garment Leather Padding
This is our SA-42 Saxophone Harness, in top grain and garment leathers. This type of harness is very often used in marching bands and by tenor and alto players who prefer to keep the weight of their instruments off their necks. Although the pictures show the SA-42 on a baritone sax it’s not recommended for baris. They are too heavy for the clip.
- Top Grain Black Leather Top Welts
- Super Soft Padded Garment Leather Shoulders
- Contrasting Top Stitching
- Double Reinforced End Caps
- Coated Metal Snap Swivel Hook
- High Quality Adjustable Nylon Webbing
- Sized To Fit Most Adults And Teens
These are 100% handmade straps crafted with exceptional skill and care, using only premium materials.